Harris Door and Millwork is a door and millwork production company that distributes to the Southeast. We are seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant.
Duties will involve answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors, and general office duties as needed.
You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Quickbooks experience is preferred but not required. Pay will be based on experience.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Greets visitors, answers a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivers world-class service to our customers.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Prepares information and research as requested
- Manages and maintains files, records and correspondence both hard and digital copies.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- Proficient ability to detect errors.
- Must be a team player.
- Quickbooks experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels as well as other staff.
- Punctual and responsible.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off Schedule:
- First Shift
- Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: 5786 Hwy 129, Suite A, Pendergrass, GA 30567
Apply for this position
Applicants for Driver Positions Must fill out the DOT section of form. If you are not applying for a driving position please scroll to the bottom of the form to submit your job application.